* Master’s Degree in Human Rights Law: Notre Dame Law School, University of Notre Dame, USA, 1998
* Master's Degree in Comparative Law, University of Delhi, India, 1993
* Bachelor of Law, Tribhuvan University, Nepal, 1982
* Legislative review, policy development, and drafting of legislation; justice for children; rule of law; child rights, and child protection; gender equality, and social inclusion.
* Programme design, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation.
* Developing training tools/manuals and tools, and conducting/Facilitating trainings and workshops.
* Designing and conducting research.
* Child Protection in Emergency, and Emergency Preparedness and Response (Crisis Management).
Kenya, Yemen, Bosnia Herzegovina, Iraq, South Sudan, Somalia, South Africa.
UNICEF: Child Protection Specialist (2005 to 2018)
UNDP: Human Rights Specialist (2001 to 2004)